Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Baby Steps toward Being Green



I've always tried to be eco-friendly where I can, although I could do more. But having a baby definitely made me more conscious about environment and sustainability. I like gathering information here and there, looking for ways to live greener, healthier, and more natural for my family. I'm hoping to share the knowledge and experience I've gathered with as many people as I can.

Between the busy every day routines, my energetic pre-schooler, and my lovely husband, I'm not always stepping forward. In fact, I've stepped backwards from time to time for convenience and lack of time. But as I'm learning to make more time for myself and manage time better, I'm doing more of what I can do to make this Earth a better place for the next generations to come. Like I said in my recent article, "How To Choose to Go Green With Baby Diapers" on StreetArticles.com, the important thing is for you and your baby to be happy, while doing the best in the situation to be green. And this is one of the things I can do to spread the green!

Have a colic baby? Check out this natural way to relieve colic instantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...